Pests are the creepy insects that live in your house and give you sleepless nights. Pests enter your house majorly in search of food. Unclean conditions in your house also attract pests into your house. These pests increase their number rapidly and make infestations all over the house. The presence of pest infestation in the house creates an unhygienic environment and spreads dreadful diseases. They are also dangerous to your loved pets. So, these pests should be eliminated immediately when they are identified. You can opt for DIY methods to eradicate pests from your house. If pest infestation is uncontrollable you can hire professional pest controllers.
Top 7 DIY Steps to Control Pest Infestation
- Clean your house regularly: Pests are attracted to unhygienic and dirty environments. So, it is important to clean your house regularly to avoid pest infestations. Sweeping and mopping your house regularly helps to keep your house safe and pest-free.
- Fix all leaking pipes: Leaking pipes are also one of the main reasons for pest infestation. Leaking pipes create unhygienic conditions in the house which attract pests. As termites are fond of a moisture environment, leaked pipes provide termites with a required environment. So, fix all the leaking pipes to avoid pest infestations in your house.
- Close all cracks and holes: Cracks and holes in the house act as entry points for pests to enter your house. Even the small crack is enough for pests to enter your home. Therefore, close all cracks and holes in your house.
- Clean garbage cans properly: Pests get attracted to garbage cans in the search for food. So clean your garbage cans properly and close the lid of the bin to avoid pest infestations. Using good garbage bins helps to avoid pests.
- Store food safely: Food is the main reason for pests to enter your house. So store all food safely in containers and make sure that no food is left outside. Clean your kitchen regularly, as kitchens are favorite spots for pests.
- Install net on windows: Installing a net on windows helps for ventilation as well as prevents pests like mosquitoes, flies, and bees from entering your house. It is an effective way to avoid pests from entering your house.
- Maintain your garden properly: Garden area is also one of the favorite spots for pests. So it is essential to properly maintain your garden to avoid pests. Plant pest-resistant varieties in your garden that stop pests.
Hire Professional Pest controllers
Pests are irritating and will become uncontrollable if they are not treated at the right time. Our pest controllers at Pest Control Lanecove use the best pest control methods to effectively remove pests from your house. Besides we also provide emergency and same day pest elimination services in Lane Cove. So, book our professional pest control service by calling us on 02 3813 8690.